Thursday, January 11, 2007

January 2007 - The Return...

If a tree falls in a forest......

I haven't posted to this blog since August '06. Since then... We'll, lets just say that life got in the way.

However, I haven't stopped taking notes. I've just been writing in my leather bound wine note book rather than coming straight to the computer and sharing. Those notes will find their way into this blog in the future because, aside from appearances, I have not stopped drinking wine.

It's possible that this blog may become a collaborative effort, that it might make it out to the public, that it might be redesigned. It's all conjecture and still in the future. We'll see what happens.

What's important is that I've started posting again. It may not be much right now but please take a look at my first entry of 2007 and stay tuned for more.

Dave

No comments: